Jack Edmondson, Inc. has certified NEWWA and ASSE domestic backflow prevention technicians on staff to install, test, certify and service your backflow preventer.
What is a backflow preventer?
A domestic backflow preventer is a device that prevents the water from your building backflowing into the public water supply. The City of Philadelphia requires all commercial businesses to have a backflow preventer installed and to have the device tested and certified annually. In addition to a domestic backflow, some buildings also have a fire/sprinkler backflow preventer. We are not certifed to test fire/sprinkler backflow devices, but we can point you in the right direction if needed.
Our service list includes:
- Testing and certifying domestic backflow preventers
- Installation of domestic backflow preventers
- Repair of domestic backflow preventers
- Applying for permits for new backflow installations
- Submitting necessary paperwork to the PWD Cross Connections program to certify backflow devices
- Maintaining records of previously tested devices
- Annual reminder of testing due dates if requested
From the Blog
Check out our latest plumbing posts, today. Learn about options, common repairs, installation and savings!